Wedding collections start at $2950, with an average client investment of $4200.
All of my wedding collections include the following:
- a complimentary engagement session. This is the perfect way for us to get to know each other and for you to feel more comfortable in front of my camera. Choose your favorite image from this engagement session for a complimentary 8x10 print, and receive all the full-resolution digital files on a custom USB drive!
- full-day wedding coverage. No haggling over the number of hours, or having to make a decision on the day to add more hours to cover your amazing reception!
- the entire set of high-resolution custom edited digital image files. The number of photos varies depending on the nature of the wedding, but I typically deliver between 50-75 photos per hour of coverage. The files will be presented to you in a private online gallery for ease of access and sharing, and also on a custom USB drive imprinted with your favorite image from the wedding.
Upgraded collections include a combination of the following add-ons:
- a beautiful custom-designed heirloom quality album, the perfect way to preserve all of your precious wedding memories.
- a duplicate parent album, in a smaller size but with exactly the same high quality, for your parents to have their own heirloom keepsake of your wedding.
- a fine art custom guestbook album, designed using your engagement photos, with plenty of blank space for guest signatures and notes.
- gallery-wrapped canvas prints to display proudly in your new home.
- a second photographer, to provide double the coverage. While I have covered full weddings by myself (and do so on a regular basis), having a second photographer there gives you a larger selection of images from different simultaneous angles, frees me up to be even more creative in my compositions, and obviously solves some logistical difficulties like having "getting ready" photos of both the bride and the groom in different locations at once! I work with a select team of second photographers (all seasoned professionals in their own right) who know my shooting style and my methods, and I would trust them to step in and cover for me as needed.